Our Policies

You can view a detailed description of our policies located at the bottom of our checkout page. We believe in making things less complicated, so here are a few of our policies in simpler form.

 

Shipping, we utilize all standard domestic and international forms of shipping, we offer it free so we can choose the fastest most cost effective method without the additional monetary hassle on your part. 90% of our stores items are manufactured right here in California, the other 10% are manufactured abroad. Those items can take 7-14 shipping days to arrive to your doorstep. We mark those orders with a description about shipping times within the items description. All other items have a standard shipping time frame of 3-6 shipping days. Fear not once your order is processed you will receive a tracking number so you can watch your items journey, every step of the way. Have a special shipping request? Notify us via our contact methods listed on the Contact Us page.

 

Order processing, we try our best to get your orders organized and shipped as quick as humanly possible, that can take anywhere from 1-5 business days. Processing times and shipping times are not the same time frame so please count shipping time from the date you receive your tracking number from us.    

 

Refunds, while we try our best to ensure you never have an imperfect experience, human error is all but avoidable. In the event your item arrives and it is not up to par, we want to make it right. You have 30 days to return an item, unopened, unused and undamaged by you with proof of transaction. All we want is for you to send it back to us and we can handle it from there although you will be responsible for shipping it back to us. We like to think outside the box, so feel free to contact us and tell us how we can make it right. We will attempt to, as long as the remedy is within our definition of reasonable. In the unlikely event you do not receive your item within the specified time frames, you can request a full refund on the 21st shipping day. 

 

Copyright infringement, we take it seriously. Really, our design team has spent countless hours designing items exclusive to Thee Muscle Team. We will seek legal action if you utilize our name/likeness, utilize our images or knock off our designs without our expressed written consent.